CONTACT/GET IN TOUCH
- Need assistance with an order? Have a question that's not answered below? Send us an email at email@example.com. We’ll do our very best to respond to your email within 48 hours and offer all the assistance that we’re able to.
- Are you press? Want to feature Brown Parcel Press in a publication, article, podcast, or blog? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you a shop owner? Apply for a Wholesale Account or send an email to email@example.com to learn more.
- Interested in purchasing a calendar for corporate or client gifts? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our discounts for large orders and customization options.
- Do you offer custom work? Yes, we take on a limited number of custom projects for clients each year. As a small shop, we have certain constraints depending on the time of the year. If you are interested in working with us for branding, custom stationary, or any other project, we highly recommend you contact us as at far in advance as possible so we can determine if we’re a good fit for you and schedule you into our production calendar. Email us at email@example.com for availability.
- Do you offer gift cards? Yes! You can find them here.
- What type of paper do you print on? We use a premium 100% cotton paper for most of our notecards and prints unless otherwise stated in the product description. Some products are printed on handmade paper with deckled edges.
- Where are your products made? Every note card, print, and calendar is handmade in our home studio set on a small farm in rural Georgia. All pieces are hand printed on either our Vandercook or Heidelberg press and cut with a guillotine paper cutter.
- I want to purchase a product, but it says "sold out" - what should I do? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question about a specific product. We can give you an estimate on when we expect it to be back in stock or notify you if it was a limited edition print.
- How do I display my letterpress calendar? We offer custom wooden base calendar stands that are perfect for displaying the letterpress calendar, smaller prints, photos and more! However, they do sell out fast and we’re working with our woodworker in Alabama to get additional inventory. Here are a few other similar wooden base suggestions for display options: Wood Block from Parabo Press, Walnut Print Block from Artifact Uprising, Maple Photo Stand from Etsy
- What other display options do you recommend? Our Skeleton Clips are another great display option if you want to be able to easily change out the prints and avoid putting holes into the calendar. Calendars and prints can also be framed (see our recommendations & tips below), taped (we love Washi Tape from Cute Tape and Habu Textiles!), or displayed using magnets, tack boards, or clothespin clips. You can also visit our Pinterest 'Display Ideas' Board for more inspiration!
- I'm wondering if you have a framing partner or recommended framing services that you've worked with before. I imagine most any framing company would be fine with you shipping a print directly to them, but I thought I would ask you first to see if you have a trusted service? Yes, we highly recommend Framebridge. We have used them for several framing projects for our letterpress prints and have been very impressed with the customer service (both online and over the phone) as well as the quality of framed prints returned to our studio.
- When you frame letterpress prints, do you recommend using a mat or placing the print directly into the frame? Great question! Here are our thoughts and tips for framing depending on the type of paper:
- If the print has a clean edge (such as our Kitchen Table Ranunculus Print) I like to have a mat that lays on top of the print so that the edges of the print are secure and usually I like to have the mat weighted slightly on the bottom. In case you need clarification on that term: essentially it means that the top and sides of the mat are the same dimensions but the bottom of the mat is just slightly larger. In my house, we have the ranunculus print framed with a slightly off white mat (just a little creamier than the paper color) with a bright white frame around it.
- If the print you’re framing has a deckled or torn edge (such as our Always Print) then I usually like to have that on display so I will "float" the print so that it rests on top of a mat in between the glass and shows off those pretty edges. Most framing services will offer that as an additional add on option.
- Some of your cards and card sets come with dark envelopes. How do I address them? For our darker envelopes such as the Sequoia colored green for our Winter Set, we recommend a white pen. Our favorite is the Uni-Ball Signo Broad Point Gel Pen which you can order here.
- Do you have recommendations for vintage stamps for creating beautiful mail and envelopes? Yes, our favorites Little Postage House and Vintage Postage Shop. Both have a wide selection of beautiful vintage, unused stamps to create the most visually appealing snail mail!
- Help, I’m at a loss for words and don’t know how to write letters. We have created a guide just for you called “Let’s Write Letters.” It includes all of our tips, ideas, and inspiration to walk you through the process of creating and sending those intentional handwritten notes. You can download our FREE Guide here.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
- What do I do if I need to change my order or shipping information?Please contact us at email@example.com with your name, order number and requested change. If your order has not shipped, we will do our very best to accommodate your requests. Any request received over the weekend will be answered on Mondays.
- When will my order ship? It usually takes 2-3 business days to process your order. After your order is shipped out from our studio in Sparta, Georgia, delivery will take approximately 1-7 business days depending on the US region. For international orders, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Please note that order processing and shipping time may differ during Holidays and busy seasons.
- How do I check the status of my shipment? Once your order ships, we will send you a notification email with the tracking number. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide tracking information for international shipping.
- Which shipping carriers do you use? We primarily ship packages with USPS. However, our team assesses each order as it comes in and uses their expertise to find the best match for you. For example, for larger orders it may be more economical to ship with UPS.
- How do you calculate shipping cost? Our orders are shipped according to weight. Shipping costs can be high especially when sending large prints. If you are interested in a shipping quote for a purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes, we offer international shipping to most countries via USPS First Class International. Unfortunately, First Class Int'l only allows for limited tracking on our end. If you would like your package expedited or with extra tracking or insurance please email us as soon as you place your order so that we can figure out the extra cost and fill your order properly. Please note, Brown Parcel Press is not responsible for any customs fees or duties incurred on international shipments as these are the responsibility of the purchaser. If you're unsure about whether or not you may incur extra fees, please check with your local customs office about rules and regulations that may apply to you.
- Can I send something as a gift? Yes, we send out many letterpress gifts from the studio each year! Please indicate in the Comments as checkout that your order is a Gift. Only a packing slip will be included in the package, so you don’t have to worry about the receiver seeing the price. We also include complimentary handwritten gift notes. Product descriptions will indicate whether special gift wrapping is offered. Each package sent from the studio is hand wrapped with great care and attention to detail so rest assured that the recipient will open a beautifully wrapped package regardless of the gift wrapping option selected.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- What do I do if I need to return an item I orders? Unused and unopened orders may be returned within 7 days of receipt for a refund. If you intend to return any items in your package please send an email to email@example.com so that we will be ready to process your return as soon as it arrives. Once we receive the returned item(s) the charges will be credited to you (though shipping costs are non-refundable). Used, opened, and/or final sale items cannot be returned.
- My letterpress print item arrived damaged, what do I do? We take care to package your paper goods so that they'll arrive safely, but if your goods arrive damaged, please send us an email upon receipt. We will gladly return or exchange your package.
PLEASE SEND RETURNS OR EXCHANGES TO:
Brown Parcel Press
3674 Carrs Station Road
Sparta, Georgia 31087
We feel very fortunate that we get to do what we love and share our work with you. If you're not happy with your order for any reason... then we're not happy, and we will do anything in our abilities to correct the situation. We want every experience you have with Brown Parcel Press to be one you would want to repeat! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can mend situations quickly.
- Which payment method can I use? We accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Which currencies can I pay in? We currently accept only US Dollars ($).
We respect your right for privacy and take the security of your personal information very seriously. We will never share or sell your information to any third party, and the information we collect from you at checkout is only used to contact you regarding your order if necessary. Your credit card information is never stored, and we use the latest encryption technology to ensure your personal information is protected while your payment is processing.